Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Here we go

Okay, this has been a long time coming. This blog is pretty much going to be a repository for my thoughts on Christianity, theology, and philosophy with emphasis on certain subjects.

For years I've been writing on forums those things I've either picked up in debate, or in teachings, or in my personal studies, and I've always wished I could easily access that material when the same conversations come back around, or to just refresh my memory on a particular subject.

I'm not sure how to proceed from this point. I don't know much about blogs or blogging. What I think I'm going to do is gather up some of my posts from those forums I've participated on, as well as copy and paste quotes and commentary from others, and then later rewrite the material in some sort of cohesive structure.

anyways, he goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment